Hi friend! Thanks for visiting my website!
My name is Jessica, and I began blogging in January of 2016. I found that being vulnerable and sharing my stories and thoughts was both freeing for me and encouraging to others. That’s my goal here: to be encouraging and to let others know that they aren’t alone! I want to offer hope that circumstances can get better, and that we don’t have to remain stuck in the same struggles forever. I believe in the process of recovery; and my ultimate hope comes from my relationship with Jesus Christ. I believe he provides the remedy for every situation! (Message me if you’d like to know more about this).
- I am currently majoring in Public Relations and getting a minor in Biblical Studies
- I was homeschooled from preschool to senior year
- I developed an eating disorder when I was 15; I began self-motivated recovery when I was 17; and I began serious recovery with an Eating Disorder specialized therapist when I was 18 (On the first day of my freshman year)!
- I’m a Christian
- I love all things Disney
- I enjoy competition tv shows on HGTV and Food Network, wedding shows, and comedies like Arrested Development, The Office, and Parks and Rec.
- My favorite music genre is jazz
- One of my favorite activities in putting puzzles together
- I’m an early bird – I’m most productive early in the morning!